The Wooster Pelican Hand-Held Pail is designed to work with both a brush and roller (4-1/2 in. or smaller) at the same time. The Pelican makes it easy to paint all the areas that require the detail of a brush and when you switch to a roller, simply place the brush against the back of the pail and the integrated magnet will hold it in place. Rollers work seamlessly with the Pelican thanks to the built-in roller grid and a notch under the lip of the pail keeps the roller frame in place when not in use. The security strap on the Pelican expands to make room for larger hands and the soft-feel elastomer provides additional comfort. Painters can take the Pelican up the ladder, use both tools and trim out a room in no time flat.
- Enables you to use both brush and roller in 1-pail
- Durable 1-piece polypropylene construction resists solvents and paint buildup
- Powerful integrated magnet to hold brush is molded inside the wall of the pail and will not rust or trap paint
- A ledge at the top of the pail catches excess paint and returns it to the pail
- Use with pelican liner (sold separately)
- Subject to or will include a recycling fee in the following states: CA, OR