The Zurn-Wilkins Model 740 is designed for installation on carbonated beverage dispensing systems, as well as noncarbonated systems, to prevent Carbon dioxide (CO) gas or carbonated water from coming in contact with copper potable water supply line. The 740's stainless steel construction ensures superior corrosion resistance for increased longevity.
- Prevents backflow of carbonated dioxide and carbonated water into the potable supply
- Dual check valve consists of two spring loaded check valves with an atmospheric vent located between the two checks
- Manufactured with 300 series stainless steel, stainless steel springs, and stainless steel strainer screen provided on the inlet to prevent check fouling due to debris in the water supply line
- Quick acting check valves prevent unnecessary vent discharge
- SAE J513 flare fitting threads on inlet and outlet
- ASSE listed 1022 and lead-free law compliant