Suitable for outdoor use around windows, doors, attics and basements, the GE Silicone II 9.8 oz. Almond Window and Door Caulk is permanently waterproof, airtight and flexible and resists shrinking, cracking and crumbing over time. GE Silicone II Window and Door, develops strength and adhesion quickly so it can be exposed to water in as little as three hours. Some caulk requires up to 24 hours or longer before it can be exposed to water. For homeowners trying to squeeze home maintenance projects into the weekend or pros who are looking to move on to the next job, GE Silicone II can decrease the waiting time, helping increase convenience, speed, and efficiency.
- 100% silicone formula is permanently waterproof and permanently flexible
- Silicone II window and door is not paintable, stainable or tintable
- Suitable for use around windows, doors, attics and basements
- Adheres to a wide variety of surfaces
- Sun and freeze resistant
- BioSeal offers mold and mildew resistance
- Dries to the touch in approximately 30 minutes