This Yardistry structure can serve multiple purposes within a garden. Add a bench and the Sitting Nook becomes a private getaway to enjoy a book or a good friends company. Replace the bench with a garden sculpture or some prized roses and the Sitting Nook becomes an architectural frame and focal point in your garden. The lattice panels at the back of the structure add privacy for your intimate escape or a background for your garden focal point while Yardistry’s distinct X panels and decorative arches on the sides give it an airy yet secure feeling.Delivered to your house as a ready to assemble kit with all components included the Sitting Nook Kit assembles easily with little more than a drill. By simply following our easy to understand illustrated instructions two people can easily complete the project under in 1-2 hours. The Sitting Nook Kit, like all Yardistry projects, is manufactured from exterior grade cedar (Cunninghamia Lanceolata). Cedar was chosen as the building material of choice as Cedar is more naturally resistant to rot and decay than other wood species, it is very structurally sound and it has a lifespan comparable to that of manmade synthetic materials such as vinyl. The factory applied stain provides additional protection against the elements and coats the Sitting Nook Kit in a rich shade of warm grey.
- Pre-stained exterior grade cedar components stand up to the elements and ensure years of maintenance free enjoyment
- Product comes as a ready to assemble modular component kit, no prep work required, hardware included
- Contemporary modern design adds stylish look to any setting
- Neutral grey finish color matches all situations
- Sturdy construction can support growth of climbing plants
- Simple step by step instructions ensure ease of assembly
- To secure your product into the ground you can purchase additional Yardistry Post Stakes, For this project we recommend four Post Stakes