Storm windows are reliable in severe weather and all year. Made of 100% premium vinyl, they are virtually maintenance free and have a low-gloss finish that always looks freshly painted. More benefits are:
• Rigid, multi-chambered construction to meet or exceed stringent hurricane protection standards
• Metal-reinforced frames and fusion-welded sashes to meet building codes and impact zone requirements
• Multiple contact points between frames and sashes to block air and water
• Maximum impact glass system to protect against wind penetration
The Home Depot also installs storm protection products to keep you and your valuables safe:
• Heavy-duty, easy-care, installed aluminum shutters that eliminate the need to add panels when storms threaten
• Non-permanent, roll-formed hurricane panels installed on an extruded track system or fastened with anchors
The Home Depot offers top quality storm protection windows to safeguard your home in the most extreme conditions. Our window installations come with these assurances:
• Lifetime craftsmanship warranty to ensure the installation was done right for as long as you own your home
• Lifetime product warranties on frames, parts and hardware*
• Lifetime accidental glass breakage warranty including sash replacement at no charge*
• Backing by the world’s largest home improvement retailer
We know you have a choice for your home improvement project. With The Home Depot, you leave nothing to chance.
*Ask your consultant for warranty details.
The Home Depot helps you get the look and performance you expect, starting with a free in-home consultation to review:
• Your window replacement needs and style preferences
• Benefits of custom wood, vinyl and storm protection windows
• Samples of actual window styles
• Custom windows to fit your budget
Prior to your appointment, think about window features important to you, how long you plan to stay in your home and your budget. If possible, include household members who will help make the replacement window decision.
Here’s what you can expect:
• Pre-installation inspection and measurements
• Project updates via myhomedepotproject.com
• Custom windows delivered to your home
• Authorized, licensed as required, screened and insured installers
• Removal and disposal of old windows
• Clean-up and debris removal
• Final inspection
The Home Depot has installed millions of custom windows since 2001. Our high customer satisfaction ratings prove we do it right. Start with a free in-home consultation: schedule online or call 1-800-557-5221.
The Home Depot offers multiple financing options for your custom storm protection window installation:
• Use The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card and pay no interest on window installation purchases of $5,000 or more if paid in full within 12 months. Minimum payments required. Valid through January 31, 2013.*
• Get The Home Depot Project Loan and pay fixed monthly payments for six months with no interest, no payment purchasing window and no annual fee. Annual percentage rates start as low as 7.99%; credit lines are available up to $40,000.*
*See credit offers for full details.
Experience installing millions of windows since 2001
Industry-leading storm window installation that consistently earns high customer ratings
Craftsmanship and products backed by The Home Depot, the nation's #1 home improvement retailer
A free in-home consultation to review your window needs, style preferences, and budget
Guaranteed fully screened, insured and licensed (where required) window installation professionals
Total end-to end project management including pre-installation inspection and measurements, new windows delivered to your home, removal and disposal of old windows, clean-up, and final inspection
Wind penetration into homes in the leading cause of major hurricane and severe storm damage. The Home Depot installs dual panes of impact-resistant window glass with a tough plastic inner layer to improve your home's safety and security.
Simonton StormBreaker Plus windows and patio doors are designed to be extremely strong and constructed of premium vinyl for excellent thermal efficiency. As an added bonus, they provide years of beauty with almost no maintenance. Other features and benefits include:
• Double-strength glass laminated to withstand high winds without plywood or shutters
• Sturdy vinyl reinforced with steel for impact-resistance
• A variety of glass and grid options to complement virtually every architectural style with classic lines and a rich appearance
• No fading, pitting, peeling or flaking, even in harsh conditions
ProtecSure aluminum impact windows are your home's best defense against punishing storms. Custom-sized extruded aluminum windows are durable, lightweight and have a factory-applied, baked-on finish to resist chipping, fading and rusting. Additional advantages are:
• Meets or exceeds tough impact protection standards
• Adds security against break-ins, even when you're not home
• Full weatherstripping with fin seal polyester pile and/or vinyl bulb to virtually eliminate air and water infiltration
• Spiral balances calibrated for effortless operation
• Molded nylon antifriction sash guides
• Sash locks conveniently located on the bottom of the lower sash
• Permanently affixed and require no extra storage space
• Top-hinge mounted with adjustable arms for easy operation inside and outside
• Side-mounted, heavy-duty louvers for a traditional look
• Steel or aluminum panels and a clear polycarbonate panel to let natural light in during power outages
• High-strength nylon hybrid fabric with a durable, UV-resistant resin coating
Storm windows not only protect your home during severe weather, they look beautiful all year. The Home Depot has high quality options for the ultimate in window protection and window security.
During a free in-home consultation, an expert from The Home Depot will tell you about our selection of storm windows and the window protection features available. We’ll explain how window installation works and recommend a solution for your budget.
You can trust The Home Depot to do your storm window install correctly. We handpick home service providers who meet our high standards for experience, know-how and customer service. We screen and do background checks on all of our installers to make sure they are licensed as required and insured before sending them to your home. We know replacement windows are an important investment and we make sure your window installation is done right. The Home Depot also offers credit and/or project loan financing options for your window installation.