The Home Depot offers top quality windows from America’s leading brands. Whether you choose practical vinyl, rich wood or durable storm protection
styles, our windows and installations come with these protections:
• Up to lifetime craftsmanship warranty for as long as you own
• Up to lifetime product warranties on frames, parts and
hardware transferable to the next homeowner*
• Up to lifetime accidental glass breakage warranty including
sash replacement at no charge*
We know you have a choice for your home improvement project. With The Home Depot, you leave nothing to chance.
*Ask your consultant for warranty details.
The Home Depot helps you get the look and performance you expect, starting with a free in-home consultation to review:
• Your window replacement needs and style preferences
• Benefits of wood, vinyl and storm protection windows
• Actual window samples
• Windows to fit your budget
Prior to your appointment, think about window features important to you, how long you plan to stay in your home and your budget. If
possible, include household members who will help make the replacement window decision.
Here’s what you can expect:
• Pre-installation inspection and measurements
• Project updates via myhomedepotproject.com
• New windows delivered to your home
• Authorized, licensed as required, screened and insured
• Removal and disposal of old windows
• Clean-up and debris removal
• Final inspection
The Home Depot has installed millions of custom windows since 2001. Our high customer satisfaction ratings prove we do it right.
The Home Depot offers multiple financing options for your window installation:
• Use The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card and pay no interest on window installation purchases of $5000 or more if paid in full within 12 months. minimum payments required. Valid through January 31, 2014.*
• Get The Home Depot Project Loan and pay fixed monthly payments for six months with no interest, no payment purchasing window and no annual fee. Annual percentage rates start as low as 7.99%;credit lines are available up to $40,000.*
*See credit offers for full details.
Industry-leading window installation that consistently earns high customer ratings
Experience installing millions of custom windows since 2001
Craftsmanship and products backed by The Home Depot, the nation's #1 home improvement retailer
Guaranteed fully screened, insured and licensed (where required) window installation professionals
A free in-home consultation to review your window replacement needs, your style preferences, and window samples to assist with material selection
Total "end-to end" project management from measurement to installation to cleanup
Premium vinyl windows come in a wide variety of styles to create a unique look at a practical price.
Available only at The Home Depot, VantagePointe windows and doors by Simonton feature award-winning quality construction, style, options and energy efficiency.
Andersen windows and doors give you unmatched quality you can see and feel. Count on them to perform under the harshest conditions and look great doing it.
American Craftsman has more than 60 years of window and patio door experience. Now an Andersen Company, they offer energy-efficient, low-maintenance vinyl replacement windows found only at The Home Depot.
Sequel offers premium wood replacement windows and doors that are beautiful, well made and energy efficient to enhance your home’s architectural appeal.
Installing replacement windows can bring added beauty, value and energy efficiency to any home. If you’re planning to replace windows however, it’s helpful to understand all the window replacement options available to you before making a decision.
Schedule a free in-home consultation and let a window installation expert from The Home Depot show you our wide-ranging styles and brands for replacement windows, including Andersen windows. You’ll see actual samples and get a detailed explanation of how replacement window installation works. Whether you’re seeking home window replacement for traditional glass or storm windows, we’ll help you find window replacements solution for your budget.
You can rely on The Home Depot to install your windows the right way. We handpick home service providers who meet our high standards for experience, know-how and customer service. We screen and do background checks on all of our installers to make sure they are licensed as required and insured before sending them to your home. We know windows for a home are important investment and we make sure it’s done correctly. The Home Depot also offers credit and/or project loan financing options for your window installation.