Insufficient lighting can create security risks or result in OSHA crackdowns. The Extech LT300 light meter can determine whether you have adequate illumination to protect workers, students, visitors, patients or attendees of different venues. This handheld instrument measures up to 40,000 Fc (or 400,000 Lux) utilizing a remote light sensor connected via 12 in. coiled cable (expandable to 24 in.). A prominent LCD readout displays a digital calculation and complementary analog bar graph for quick, reliable assessments.
- Includes holster, protective cover, soft case and disposable 9-Volt battery
- Peak setting captures highest reading; relative setting depicts fluctuating measurements
- Color-correction filter and precision-photo diode increase accuracy
- MIN/MAX feature saves low/high measurements until reset
- 1-year limited warranty
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs