Tuck pointers are used to repair cracked or damaged mortar joints between rows of brick or block. This premium tuck pointer is forged from a single piece of high carbon steel for durability and long useable life. It includes a tapered blade for the proper sturdiness and flexibility. A high shank and high lift allow for plenty of working room. Ergonomic handle with finger guard reduces fatigue and provides soft, resilient, feel.
- Forged from a single piece of high carbon steel
- Tapered blade promotes sturdiness and flexibility
- High shank and high lift allow for plenty of working room
- Resilient Durasoft handle provides a soft feel, reduces fatigue, and offers excellent durability
- Used to repair mortar joints between rows of bricks and blocks