Werner's 16 ft. Fiberglass Combination Multi-Position Ladder is versatile and easy to transport, yet carries a duty rating of 375 lbs. As a 16 ft. extension ladder, the top rung is a padded V-rung for use against a tree or a pole. In the step ladder position, it can be used by one or two people, and the 375 lb. rating applies to each side of the ladder, making it ideal for the worksite. Designed for efficiency and ease of use, it features protective, mar-resistant, rubber-covered end caps as well as nylon-coated rung wear sleeves and guides that make it easy to raise and lower the extension. Fixed aluminum locks with bearing plates distribute the load onto the rung where it should be, and the TRACTION-TRED round rungs are slip resistant to ensure safety.
- Fiberglass construction offers safety around electricity
- 7-steps provide easy reach to areas around the home
- 375 lb. load capacity offers ample support
- Combo design easily converts from step ladder to extension ladder
- Rubber end caps protect walls and other surfaces
- Extra-large feet with rubber pads help ensure stability
- Weather resistant for outdoor use
- ANSI and OSHA compliant for safety
- Not sure which ladder is right for your home? Check out our helpful buying guide here.