Store the Kidde Pro 340 3-A:40-B:C Fire Extinguisher in light manufacturing areas, restaurants, auto showrooms, parking garages and storage areas for fire preparedness. You will know when this fire extinguisher needs recharging with the attached pressure gauge. Suitable for use on fires involving trash, wood, paper, flammable liquids and electrical equipment, this extinguisher offers corrosion-resistant aluminum construction and a chrome-plated brass valve.
- Kidde Pro 340 is rated 3-A:40-B:C for light-duty manufacturing and commercial fire types, Kidde Pro 340 has a discharge time of 13-15 seconds, with discharge range of 10 to 15 ft.; operating pressure is 195 PSI
- Pressure gauge allows you to check that the extinguisher is in proper working order
- Rechargeable for long life
- Powder-coated aluminum cylinder provides corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty chrome-plated brass valve for durability
- Included wall hanger lets you install the extinguisher wherever it’s most convenient and accessible