Granite’s vivid natural color palette and near diamond-hard surface makes it the ideal material for countertops.
• Resists heat, scratches and stains.
• Protects against mold and mildew.
• Offers a near endless variety of different patterns of veins, specks and swirls.
• Granite slab viewing and selection available in select areas at our supplier’s off-site location; see a Store Associate for details.
• Requires no sealing – granite from The Home Depot comes pre-sealed with stain protection backed by a 15-year limited warranty.
• Accommodates many styles of sinks.
Choose from nature's widest palette of colors, veins and patterns. Order samples online or see them at your local store.
Complete your new granite countertop look with a specialty finished edge for that added touch of elegance. Find which one is right for your kitchen vision.
View the selection of styles and colors of granite countertops offered. Get ideas and see how others use granite and other types of stone in their kitchen designs!
Installing a new kitchen countertop is one of the most dramatic ways to express your sense of style in your home. Granite countertops are a popular choice for several factors. Chief among them is that the right granite countertop can be the last countertop you'll ever need. They resist chipping, scratching, cracking and other problems that can arise eventually with other surfaces. Granite is incredibly durable, and it adds to the value of your home. Finally, granite countertops can offer stunningly beautiful appeal to any kitchen. Get started now by shopping granite countertop samples from The Home Depot, and don't forget to try our Countertop Estimator tool to help you calculate costs.
No matter what countertop you decide is right for you, don’t forget to complement your selection with a variety of enhancements, including backsplashes, integrated sinks, cutting board inserts and beveled edges. To begin exploring your countertop installation options, call The Home Depot to schedule an appointment today.