The JM Eagle 1-1/4 in. x 10 ft. PVC Sch. 40 DWV Plain-End Drain Pipe is features solvent-weld joints to provide a rigid joint connection. The drain pipe is engineered for use in a variety of applications from potable water distribution to sewer and drainage systems.
- White PVC construction
- Dual marking for both pressure and DWV applications
- Plain end connection
- Solvent-weld PVC is unaffected by electrolytic- or galvanic corrosion, as well as any known corrosive soil or water condition
- Install in accordance with J-M Publication TR-407B: "Solvent Weld Pipe Installation Guide" and TR-410A: "Pressure Pipe Tapping Guide"
- Listed NSF-PW, NSF-DWV, Standard 61, Standard 14, IAPMO with ASTM D 1785 & ASTM D2665 specifications
- Dual marking for both Pressure and Drain, Waste, Vent (DWV) applications.
- Website address: www.jmeagle.com
- Note: product may vary by store