Georgia-Pacific southern pine dimension lumber is the workhorse of the industry. It is an affordable, strong, durable softwood hat is excellent for pressure treating, light frame construction, general utility framing, studs, bracing, blocking, pallets, crating, rafters and floor and roof trusses.
- Available in a variety of grades to meet your needs
- Kiln-dried for stability and to help minimize warping and shrinkage associated with green lumber
- Strongest softwood structural lumber species
- Has the highest design values of commonly used wood species
- Interior or exterior use
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project