This 2 in. x 4 in. x 8 ft. Pressure-Treated Pine Lumber is treated for protection against termites, fungal decay and rot. It is good for various applications such as decks, play sets, landscaping, stair support and walkways. It is good for outdoor projects where the lumber will be exposed to the elements. It can be painted or stained.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Made from Southern Pine
- Micronized copper azole pressure-treated for protection against termites, rot and fungal decay
- Smooth texture
- Good for decks, play structures, raised beds, planter boxes, retaining walls, walkways, outdoor furniture, landscaping and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements
- 1-1/2 in. x 3-1/2 in. x 8 ft.
- lumber, pressure-treated lumber, wood, pressure-treated wood, pine lumber, pine wood, 2 in. x 4 in. lumber, 2 in. x 4 in. wood
- Enjoy the 2 in. x 4 in. x 8 ft. Pressure-Treated Pine Lumber 2210252, treated for protection against termites, fungal decay and rot it is good for outdoor projects where the lumber will be exposed to the elements from The Home Depot
- Note: Product may vary by store.