The BEHR 1-gal. Flat Oil-Latex Redwood No. 9 Stain protects all types of properly prepared, exterior wood surfaces. It is perfect for railings, shakes, shingles, siding, fences, furniture and planters. It resists scuffing, cracking, peeling and blistering.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Ideal for protecting properly prepared exterior wood surfaces such as railings, shakes, shingles, siding, fences, furniture and planters
- Formulated for an easy application with a brush, roller or sprayer
- Oil-latex formula provides excellent adhesion and durability
- Resists scuffing, cracking, peeling and blistering
- 200 sq. ft. of coverage
- Not intended for horizontal surfaces subject to foot traffic
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes a Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, ME, MN, OR, RI and VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?