General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. General’s P16183-49 has 2 unique features: 2 video cameras with their own light sources and an extremely thin diameter of 4.9 mm (0.193 in.). The switchable dual views enable straight-on and 90° viewing with full 360° rotational viewing of the inside of a pipe like a submarine periscope scanning the horizon. The thinness of the probe lets it go where other probes cannot in the close quarters typical of aircraft and vehicle maintenance.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Super-slim probe features 2 separate cameras, each with its own built-in light source
- Switchable dual views allow for straight-on and 90° viewing with full 360° rotational viewing
- Minimum focal distance of 1/4 in. allows for extremely close-up viewing
- 4.9 mm (0.193 in.) Dia x 3 m (9.8 ft.) long probe is water, oil, dust and scratch resistant to IP67 standard
- Probe is flexible-obedient, meaning it retains its configured shape
- Compatible with general’s DCS1600/ART, DCS1800/ART, DCS800, DCS1700, DCS200 and DCS1100 video inspection systems