LEXAN polycarbonate sheet, 10 in. x 8 in., is a perfect glass substitute. Polycarbonate sheet maintains glass-like clarity and is highly impact resistant and strong. LEXAN is approximately 250 times stronger than glass. It can be used for a variety of household projects, including replacement windows, garage windows, and storm doors. This size is also a great fit for see-through cabinet doors in kitchens and bathrooms to picture frame glass. Other applications include security and vandal protection. Its protective UV coating and its insulating property also make it a reliable glass alternative. Polycarbonate is lightweight and cuts easily with common tools (not included), making it easy to work with during installation-a plastic cutting blade for a circular saw is recommended.
- Polycarbonate sheet is break/shatter resistant
- Clear sheet allows light to pass through and permits easy visibility
- Coated for protection against harmful UV rays
- Excellent insulating properties
- Cuts easily with common tools (not included) so you can do it yourself - recommend an approved plastic cutting blade for circular saw
- Lightweight sheet for easy-to-handle installation