Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 8
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by GLC Bad Quality. Not sure if i just got a bad piece, but ordered online and went to pick up in store. But the mesh sheet was so rusted that the cashier could not even touch it without getting stains on her hands. I had to return the item. But originally wanted to buy as a trellis support for cucumber plants.
October 30, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by BugoutBob I don't know how about concrete but these work great for tomatoes!
I used 2 of these to make a mega tomato cage for my raised bed garden. I rolled them each into a cylinder wired the ends together and then stacked them to get the height I needed.
May 31, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by BrowneBearLLC A little on the thin side
I have used a number of these and they work. The holes are 6"x6" if you need to know. The downside is that the tack's welds are week and often break. It does bend easily and the rust will get all over you when you touch it.
August 9, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Steven1953 Great for other uses besides re-enforcing concrete!
The 48 in. X 84 in. Remesh sheet can be formed into a round cage that can provide the gardener in the family with a perfect containment for Pepper or Tomato plants.
Tools needed for this project are a bolt or wire cutter, and pliers.
1. Take the remesh sheet and place it on a flat, even service. (a side walk or paved driveway.)
2. Bring one side of the width end up, bending the sheet into a circle, until both width ends meet.
3. Wrap the soft wire around both matched width ends about 3 to 4 times and Twist together.(plastic Ties work well too.) Tie about 2 or 3 more of these down the length of the mesh where the width ends are butted up.
4. With the wire or plastic ties in place, turn the oblong cage horizontal, on a flat surface with the tied ends at the top.
5. Using pressure with your hands, begin forming the cage into a round shape.
6. Flip the cage so as it stands vertically, you now have a cage that can be placed over a variety of young garden plants that need support from wind and animals that might hamper their growth.
February 11, 2012
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Bullmeat Amazing for veggie trellis!!
The spacing is PERFECT for tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, beans, cantalopes and small watermelons. If built vertical, you can grab 2# fruit right through the mesh. If you angle it 15-25 degrees, the fruit hangs in the SHADE under the mesh while the leaves grow on top in the sun!!! Shade protects peppers or melons growing growing in the ground underneath.
I used 1/2" EMT (about $2 ea.) conduit as stakes (cut 7' long, space them 7' apart) and mounted the mesh 15 inches up from the ground. Space maters 24-30" and double your yield/ cut work in HALF!
November 14, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by tony used for tomato cages
Perfect for making tomato cages , cut to 5' length and bend in a circle . if you get 3 sheets you can use your scrap pieces to make a triangle shaped cage .
April 30, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Desi Did what is was made for
Product did what it was supposed to do. Pick up at the store was painless.
June 27, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Hollie Misleading product description
Says it's 48 x 84 but it's 42 x 84. Had to return them.
June 11, 2013