Plasti Dip is a multi-purpose, synthetic-rubber coating that protects items from moisture, acids, abrasion, corrosion, skidding and slipping. The coating insulates against electric shock, vibration and heat, deadens sound, remains flexible in extreme weather and provides a safe, comfortable grip.
- Synthetic-rubber formula provides flexibility and durability
- For application by spraying, brushing and dipping
- Use in a temperature range from -30 degrees Fahrenheit to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dries in as little as 30 minutes
- 1 container covers up to 5 sq. ft.
- Withstands extreme weather conditions to prevent brittleness, chipping and cracking
- Click here to see Home Depot's spray paint buying guide
- Subject to or will include a recycling fee in the following states: CA, OR
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations