The Rust-Oleum 12 oz. Hammered spray paints hide flaws and imperfections found in scratched, rusted and pitted metals. It comes in a variety of colors that can be applied directly over rust spots. Great for use on wheelbarrows, lighting fixtures and other objects. The Rust-Preventive formula dries to touch in 15 minutes and the 12 oz. can works on areas up to 25 sq. ft.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Rust-Oleum Stops Rust 12 oz. hammered rust preventive spray paint has a formula that helps prevent rust and can be used on wood, concrete and metal
- Use to hide flaws and imperfections in scratched, rusted and pitted metal
- Dries to touch in fifteen minutes and handle in 90 minutes
- Dries in approximately 15 minutes
- 12 oz. can covers areas up to 25 sq. ft.
- Hammered metal finish with a glossy sheen
- Rust and corrosion resistant for enhanced durability
- Dries in only 15 minutes
- Please note that on-screen and printed color representations may vary from actual paint colors, the actual paint color will also vary depending on the specific paint product, application method, gloss level, film variance, surface substrate and light source
- Hedrix is not offering the actual branded color or paint product for sale and has no affiliation with the color-referenced brands, Hedrix's reference to any trademark is for color comparison only
- Acrylic lacquer-based spray paint, cleans up with lacquer thinner, xylene or acetone, wood and other porous surfaces should be primed before painting, all surfaces should be clean and dry before painting
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Note: product may vary by store