Sandeplywood is a Home Depot Exclusive. Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance.
- Key Attributes:- Minimal core veneer voids - a quality core helps eliminate chip out that can damage or destroy the work piece when sawn or routed- Minimal core veneer overlaps - a quality core helps eliminate telegraphing to the face/back which can cause an uneven stain appearance when a stain is applied- Calibrated panel - provides a uniform thickness to the panel from end/end that insures that all cut pieces of the project fit properly
- Sandeplywood delivers durable beauty in cabinets, furniture, shelving, wall panels, entertainment centers, tables and various interior projects.
- Sandeplywood can be painted, stained or laminated.
- Other products needed with Sandeplywood projects: saw blades, screws, hardware (Knobs, hinges and handles), wood conditioner, sealers, stain, paint, edgebanding, sand paper, tack clothes and brushes.
- 1/2 in. x 4 ft. x 8 ft.
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project