Exclusively at The Home Depot: Professional grade, domestic decorative hardwood plywood featuring soy-based PureBond formaldehyde-free assembly technology. These features ensures the panels are high quality and do not have added urea formaldehyde resins which can emit formaldehyde over time after manufacturing. Formaldehyde has been shown by the state of California to degrade air quality.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Available in patch-free domestic ANSI face grades in today's most popular species: Birch, Red Oak or Maple. For other species or core types, see the Home Depot Associate at the Pro Desk for details
- Manufactured with Columbia's exclusive soy-based PureBond formaldehyde free assembly technology which eliminates urea formaldehyde in the manufacturing process
- The professional's choice when the warmth, beauty and timeless quality of hardwood is required in cabinets, furniture, wall paneling, shelving and storage solutions, media centers, built-ins, headboards and more
- Light weight, all-wood veneer construction for customers who demand all natural wood over composite panel products like particleboard and MDF which typically emit higher levels of formaldehyde
- Lower Machining Costs
- Hardwood Face Veneer
- Hardwood Back Veneer
- Note: Product may vary by store.