a look for every taste
Stainless Steel Countertops
Chefs and recreational cooks alike love this sturdy material.
• Ultra-heat resistant
• Non-staining and easy to clean and sanitize
This ‘living’ material provides a smooth, matte finish.
• Easy to clean and maintain
• Unique blends of reds, browns, and greens
Warmth and natural appeal has broken wood out of the butcher block.
• Nature provides a variety of colors and patterns
• ‘Weathers’ and gets more beautiful with age
An eco-friendly beauty with an abundance of character.
• Mainly comprised of glass, cement or paper
• Easy to clean with exceptional durability
Which surface type is right for you?
So many factors determine which surface is ideal for your design vision. How much maintenance does it need? What colors can I get it in? Which is the most affordable? We'll help you answers those questions and many more.
Explore Countertop Edge Treatments
Edges add the perfect finishing touch to your kitchen countertops and are a cost-effective way to add personality to your kitchen. Each shape enhances certain styles. Find which one is right for your kitchen vision.