The 1-Gang 18 cu. in. round old work ceiling box is designed for use with non-metallic sheathed cable in accordance with Article 314 of the NEC. Great for residential and light commercial applications, the box is made of PVC, is listed for use with dry wall or sheet rock. The box is fire rated and UL listed for safety.
- 1-Gang electrical box houses an installed ceiling switch or receptacle
- Not intended for fixture or support in ceilings
- Thermoplastic construction resists rust and won't conduct electricity
- Built-in cable clamps hold wires firmly in place
- Mounting ears and swing clamps provide versatile installation options
- Sized for standard devices and switches
- Add an additional outlet where you need it. Click here to check out our Project Guide on How to Install Remodeling Boxes.