The warm, rich color and timeless beauty of Mendocino Redwood creates a breathtaking first impression. Beyond first impressions, it blends into the landscape creating a peaceful and relaxing natural outdoor living environment. With simple care and maintenance, your redwood deck, fence and outdoor living structures will provide decades of excellent performance, and long-lasting value. Mendocino Redwood is one of nature’s finest and strongest building materials with shear strength up to five times greater than other decking materials. Whether you’re building a deck, fence, play set or outdoor living structure; the enduring strength of redwood means safety and security for those that matter most. Nature can be harsh on outdoor living spaces - but Mendocino Redwood naturally stands up to the elements, insects, decay, warping, and splitting. All while staying comfortable on bare feet even on the hottest, sunniest days. Using energy-efficient natural redwood products helps store carbon instead of energy-intensive manufactured products that release carbon, therefore lowering your carbon footprint and reducing carbon emissions. Whether you are a frequent entertainer, or prefer to relax in the quiet of your own home, decks, fences, landscapes, and garden structures made of real redwood make for a beautiful addition. Mendocino Redwood is a high-quality, long-lasting, eco-friendly building material, which makes it the right choice for outdoor construction projects.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Manufactured from solid redwood for strength
- Heartwood is naturally decay resistant
- Unfinished wood can be painted or stained to complement your home's exterior
- Renewable/recyclable material is an eco-friendly option
- Weathers beautifully and naturally
- Ideal for constructing decks and fences and many other outdoor projects
- Actual: 3.5 in. x 3.5 in. x 96 in.
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project