Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. Cedar boards are versatile and just plain attractive to look at. Cedar is renowned for its appearance, stability, durability, and weather resistance. Ideal for a variety of applications and outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements. Cedars natural oils and preservatives fight off weather, bugs, fungi and algae; and if desired, allow excellent absorption stains and paint. Tannish brown in color, the grain pattern is tight with few knots.
- Each piece of this lumber meets the highest quality grading standards for strength and appearance
- Accepts stain or paint readily
- Dimensional stability; minimal tendency to warp, shrink, swell, cup, or twist
- Naturally weather, decay, and insect resistant
- Excellent workability: light weight; easy to nail, saw, trim or cut
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project