Check the bonding and sealing jobs this product can handle for you: fiberglass deck to fiberglass hull, wood to fiberglass, portholes and deck fittings, motors on fiberglass transoms, under moldings, hull seams above and below water line. Use Between struts and planking, stern joints, deck housing, center board trunk joints, etc. Easy to apply with manual caulking gun. Remains workable with trowel or spatula up to 4 hours after application.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- High performance polyurethane adhesive/sealant becomes tack-free in 48 hours, cures completely in 5-7 days
- Strong seal retains strength above or below the water line
- Excellent resistance to weathering and saltwater
- Marine, general industrial
- Bonding, attaching and assembling
- Dries to the touch in 10 to 15 minutes
- Stress caused by shock, vibration, swelling or shrinking is effectively absorbed
- Won't sag or flow in vertical or horizontal seams
- Need help choosing the right Caulk? Click Here for Home Depot's Buying Guide!
- Click Here for the How to Caulk Project Guide