Advanced Drainage Systems is the world’s largest producer of corrugated HDPE pipe and related drainage products. ADS serves the storm and waste water industry through a global network of 56 domestic and international manufacturing plants and 27 distribution centers. In addition to its flagship N-12 pipe, the company offers a complete line of fittings and other accessories including, Nyloplast drainage structures, and various geotextiles. This 4 in. Polyethylene DWV Snap End Cap features durable and economical construction. That's ideal for terminating a run of single-wall drainage pipe. 1-piece, molded polyethylene construction is durable and economical.
- 1-piece, molded polyethylene construction is durable and economical
- Use to terminate a run of 4 in. D single-wall drainage pipe (not included)
- Integral cleats make end cap connections a snap
- Maximum working temperature of 180°F
- Rated for soil drains
- Fits over the outside of 4 in. corrugated flex drain pipe