Douglas-fir dimensional lumber is well known as a first class, structurally sound building material. Douglas-fir dimensional lumber has an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, as well as a tight, close-grain. This product can be used in a variety of building applications.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Durable and workable; easy to use
- Renewable/recyclable material is an eco-friendly option
- Can be used in residential and commercial projects
- Lumber has a smooth finish
- Ideal material choice for many building professionals
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project