Active Ventilation Products' Aura PVC Vent Cap Model AV-4-PVC is the perfect solution to exhaust and cap a 4 in. schedule 40 or 80 PVC Pipe. Used for commercial and residential applications, the Aura PVC Vent Cap has an aluminum one piece spun lid that prevents rain and snow from entering the PVC pipe verses the turbine vent which is open to the sky and allows rain water to enter in “no wind” conditions. The Aura PVC Vent Cap has a patented, engineered design that continually exhausts air with no moving parts. The vertical louvers in its inner cylinder keeps insects, birds and animals from entering the PVC pipe, allowing optimal air flow and no maintenance. Manufactured one piece spun adapter is sized to fit over the straight end of the PVC pipe for an easy and fast installation. Model AV-4-PVC has a mill finish that will continually have a long lasting clean appearance. Made of durable and rust free aluminum, the Aura PVC Vent Cap’s round aerodynamic design can with stand harsh weather and wind forces of up to 200 mph.
- Optimum solution for capping and exhausting a PVC pipe
- Model AV-4-PVC inside diameter of adapter: 4.532 in.
- Durable, light weight and rust free aluminum construction
- Keeps out insects, rain, snow and ice from entering the PVC pipe
- Helps remediation systems to release vapors in landfills, gas stations, contaminated soil sites, chemical containment bunkers and groundwater sites
- Excellent for radon exhaust systems to protect the in-line fan from moisture damage, prevent back pressure and help to optimize the fan’s CFM
- Easy and fast to install and self-tapping screws are included