A rabbeted window stool is a horizontal board located at the window sill on the inside of the window. It is fitted against the bottom rail of the lower sash to form a base for the casing. This rabbeted stool has rabbet size of 1 in. x 6-3/16 in.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Finger-jointed pine has workability similar to solid pine
- Primed surface - ready to paint
- Coated with a high hide water based primer allowing for superior paint adherence
- Installed on the inside bottom of a window
- Moulding installs in a snap using brad nails