This rapid acting 23 ft. strap clamp makes clamping round or irregular shaped objects a much easier task. Clamping irregular shapes with strap clamps is not a new idea; however, most clamps of this style exert force (pull) in only one direction and this can easily distort the work piece. The BESSEY VAS-23+2K is different as it pulls equally on both ends of the strap, eliminating the chance of distorting your work piece to one side. The high tensile woven polyester strap is extremely strong and there is a built in take-up reel that neatly stores the excess strap.
- An excellent tool for clamping round or irregular shaped objects
- Strap is drawn simultaneously from two sides to ensure pressure is applied equally
- Integrated rewind mechanism that neatly stores excess strap
- 4 twin-tilting pads are variable in a range from 60 degrees to 180-degrees
- Woven polyester strap with 1000 lbs. tensile strength is resistant to tearing