Traditionally used in automotive shops for part preparation and cleaning, blasting cabinets can also be used by auto enthusiasts in the home garage, or by hobbyists who etch glass, wood or stone. Get the surfaces of large items clean and prepared for use. The BLACK BULL Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet is capable of accommodating items as large as 9 in. tall by 20 in. wide by 32 in. long. With an air consumption of 12 CFM and a working pressure of 40-80 psi, it has the power needed to handle many large jobs. The BLACK BULL Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet comes fully equipped with 4 ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, a blasting gun, dust collector port, hopper and screen, so you can get started right away. Once assembled, the BLACK BULL Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet is ready to smooth a rough surface, roughen a smooth surface, or remove surface contaminants. The fluorescent light helps provide enough light so you can see what you’re working on, and the side door provides ample room for loading bulky parts. Use quality replacement parts and abrasive sand by BLACK BULL.
- Easily remove paint, rust and oxidation
- Great for cleaning extra bulky items
- Includes 4 assorted ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, blasting gun, dust collector port, hopper and screen
- Tank volume: 40 lbs.
- Air consumption: 12 CFM
- Working pressure 40-80 PSI
- Dimensions: 35 in. L x 22 in. W x 54.5 in. H (back edge)
- Front edge of cabinet measures 46.5 in. H