Reed fencing is a convenient and cost effective way to add texture and a dynamic aesthetic to your home and garden. This fencing is constructed from fresh water reed that grows abundantly along river banks, wetlands and estuaries. The pre-assembled panels are carefully woven together by vinyl coated wire to ensure durability while remaining seamless. This lightweight material is perfect for easily covering unsightly structures such as old fencing or it can add a tropical aesthetic to your landscape or pool area. Using reed fencing as a screen can also aid in enhancing privacy for your home and garden. Using renewable resources is an excellent way to aid in preserving our environment, the abundant growth rate of fresh water reed makes it an eco-friendly option.
- Fresh water reed has a rapid growth rate which makes it an eco-friendly option
- Efficiently create a privacy screen for your home and yard
- Item may need to be gently stretch to the desire length approximately 15 ft. L
- Easily connect additional panels by tying them together with wire
- Great for temporary applications
- Add more layers for additional privacy