The New Bosch GMS120 Wall Scanner features Multi-Mode Detection - For wood studs, metal objects (rebar, studs and steel/copper pipes) and live wiring. Illuminated Graphical LCD Display - Indicates mode, detection strength, and more. Deep Metal Detection Capability - Detects steel up to 4-3/4-in (120 mm) deep in cured concrete. Automatic Center Finder - For locating center of detected wood or metal object. 3 Selection Modes (Wood, Metal, AC Wiring) with automatic calibration for easy and precise detection. Audible Detection Signal - With On/Off button. Ergonomic Soft-Grip - For secure grip and comfort. Illuminated Ring Indicates Detection Status.
- Max detection depth copper wiring: up to 2 in.
- Max detection depth ferrous metals (steel): up to 4-3/4-in
- Max detection depth non ferrous metals (copper): up to 3-1/8 in. / 80 mm
- Max detection depth wood substructures (studs): up to 1-1/2 in.
- Operating temperature: 14-degree F / -10-degree C – 122-degree F / 50-degree C
- MFG Model # : GMS120
- MFG Part # : GMS120