The Bosch SDS-Plus Right-Angle Attachment allows for effortless drilling into concrete in tight areas. In addition, the attachment can also be rotated 360 degrees in order to obtain the correct working position. This is compatible with older Bosch corded SDS-plus hammers featuring the 43 mm collar, including the 11224VSR, 11224VSRC, 11225VSR/VSRH and 11250VSR.
- This product can be used in standard drilling mode only and it is not designed for use in impact mode
- 90 degree angled attachment for Bosch SDS-plus hammers allows for drilling in concrete in hard to reach places
- Increases tool length 2-3/4 in.
- Length is offset by less than the shank insertion depth into the bit holder
- Does not fit newer SDS-plus hammers Bosch models 11253VSR, 11255VSR. RH228VC, RH328VC and cordless models 11536-C and 11536VSR
- Includes: Right-Angle Attachment only, Rotary Hammer sold separately