Rated 3.6 out of 5 by 27
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Doorman1 Good quality doors
I installed a 5 ft set of these in my first house. We just moved this year and it was again the first project in the new house. 4ft version this time. Easy to install and the quality of the doors is great. The hardware for the door latches could be better if it was adjustable but not a huge deal. We painted this set white this time as we had stained them at the first house.
April 7, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Vernie Great Looking Door
I had the door installed by a contractor who did a very good job. It was easy to install and took little adjustments to the fit the door into the opening. Love the way it makes the room look like a model home. It looks good even unpainted. I plan to paint it white this weekend.
August 11, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by TreasuredDesigns nice doors- easy install
it was easy to install these doors. well made and loved that the window panes were covered with plastic for easy painting and easy removal with a straight edge. So happy with product
September 27, 2012
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by REFLECTIONSofMAINE The doors are a great quality wood door.
I would recommend this door to anyone who enjoys the leisure of painting and/or staining! The windows have a plastic coating which allows you to paint and stain worry free of scraping paint off the glass. I painted one side of the doors white and stained the opposing side. Looks great on both sides. An attractive focal point in both rooms.
August 25, 2011
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Jjdove Cheap
If you plan to prime and paint these doors, go with another product. After priming, the cheap veneer started to bubble and peel off at the corners. Extremely ticked, fairly certain we will end up ripping these thing down and having to buy another set of higher quality doors.
June 29, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Crgx22 Just perfect
These are for a infrequently used hall closet. They look great, but wouldn't have them for high traffic use. The doors don't seem like they would take too much handling. Installation was not difficult. As I said these are perfect for intended use. Very happy with outcome.
May 21, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by TBZCMG Working with Quality
the doors are great quality and were easy to install in a custom size area....
April 28, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Steve Many manufacturing errors, tough install
I just completed an installation of this door and had to correct several defects
- screws were not centered in two hinges so their heads forced the hinge leaves apart. I had to substitute #8 1" screws
- door frame was not stapled correctly, the joints were separated when I unwrapped the door
- door hinge mortises were not mortised to a uniform depth which skewed the door
- the stop mouldings were applied so that they detoured away from the face of the door. I had to pry them off and re-apply them with my brad nailer.
- one of the door stiles was crooked (bowed along the wide dimension). When I put a 6' straightedge on the door I found that there was a 1/2" bulge in the middle of the door. I had to take the door off and make cut it straight with my track saw.
All of these corrections took a long time, I will not buy this door for my next project.
October 6, 2013