Accurate to 1/4 in. at 100 ft., the CST/Berger 800 ft. Manual-Leveling Dual Beam Rotary Laser Level is a critical instrument for marking elevations pertinent to installation of floors, fencing, shelves, septic systems, siding, cabinets, doors, foundations, walls and more. This all-inclusive package includes an aluminum tripod, 8 ft. three-section aluminum builder’s rod, laser detector, target, ceiling mount, laser glasses and a carrying case. Working at a range up to 800 ft., the two-beam laser level has unique features such as short and long scan modes that create a laser chalk line to increase visibility, variable speed mode for maximum visibility, spot mode for 90-degree point-to-point mode, one-person/one-button operation, low-battery indicator, and protected vertical and horizontal manual leveling vials.
- Complete manual-leveling laser level kit aids alignment, plumbing and leveling jobs
- Includes aluminum tripod, 8 ft. three-section aluminum builder’s rod, laser detector, target, ceiling mount, laser glasses and carrying case
- One-person, one-button functionality enables use by a solitary operator
- Equipped with 3 leveling vials for precise alignment and measurements
- Includes 3 C-cell batteries
- Great solution for laser tool needs
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs