The Cuisinart Griddlin' Grill is more than just a portable gas grill. It's the ultimate Go Anywhere, Cook Anything portable grill that allows tailgaters and campers to grill and griddle breakfast, lunch and dinner anywhere they go. This versatile propane grill comes with a non-stick griddle integrated into the lid, providing additional space for cooking those foods that cannot cook directly on the grill. For breakfast at the campground, try your bacon and sausage on the grill while pancakes and scrambled eggs cook on the griddle above. Serve it all nice and hot at the same time. At the tailgate before the big game, load up the grill with burgers, dogs and chicken, and use the griddle to saute onions and peppers or cook potatoes, asparagus or other foods. The 192 sq. in. grill surface provides lots of grilling space, and the griddle provides ample space for cooking side dishes and warming buns. Large heat resistant side handles help you move the grill lid during cooking, and the sturdy fold-down legs that offer secure tabletop grilling also fold up to provide a comfortable locking handle for easy transport.
- Go-anywhere gas grill with integrated 72 sq. in. griddle in the lid
- Enamel-coated grill grate offers 192 sq. in. of grilling surface
- Ideal for cooking breakfast or side dishes while also grilling
- Sturdy fold-down legs fold up and turn into easy carrying handle
- High-temperature painted grill lid; heat-resistant Bakelite handles
- Non-stick griddle integrated into the lid