Polyblend is America's # 1 grout. Custom Building Products Polyblend Non-Sanded Grout is polymer modified to produce hard, dense joints that are resistant to shrinking, cracking and wear. It is formulated with proprietary technology to ensure durability, color consistency and quick setting.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Mix with water for any tile or stone installation
- Non-sanded for grout joints up to 1/8 in.
- Resistant to shrinking, cracking, powdering and wear
- Initial set in 4 hours, final set in 5 hours
- Delivers a consistent color
- Rated for residential to extra-heavy commercial use
- Exceeds ANSI A118.6 standards
- Refer to the technical data sheet for suitable tile types, limitations, installation instructions and warranty information
- Excellent for highly-glazed ceramic tile and highly-polished marble or natural stone
- Sample colors shown may vary from actual grout; final installed shade can differ based on tile type, porosity, job site conditions and finishing techniques