The 1/2-inch DW124 was designed for the plumber and electrician to drill larger holes safer and faster. Drill your holes up to 2-9/16-inch at 1200 rpm and your larger holes, up to 4-5/8 inches, at 300 rpm. The mechanical clutch in the 300 rpm setting will engage at 70 ft./lbs. of torque, preventing kick-back. The Joist and Stud drill's extra length provides more leverage, while its compact head will fit with accessories between standard studs. Includes two-position side handle, chuck key and holder, and ball handle.
- 100% ball-bearing construction provides durability and longer tool life
- Mechanical-slip clutch in low gear to provide control of reactionary torque
- Adjustable front handle and 2-position side handle provide maximum leverage and control
- Mechanically controlled 2-speed to match rpm/torque to application requirement
- Triple gear reduction provides increased torque and reduces gear stress
- 21 in. overall length provides greater control and leverage