The DCS372KA 18-Volt Metal Cutting Circular Saw is ideal for electricians, mechanical or HVAC contractors and other professional metal workers. The saw has a cutting depth of one 11/16 in. allowing for quick, clean cuts in ferrous materials such as uni-strut, threaded rod, conduit, cold rolled pipe, metal plate and pan decking, in 1 pass. With a motor that delivers 400 MAX Watts Out (MWO) and 3,700 revolutions per minute (RPM), the saw offers the power and speed required to make demanding cuts with ease. The saw includes DEWALT's proprietary Multi-Coated Sight-Line window that provides maximum abrasion resistance for a clear view of the cut. For durability, the saw features a high strength steel shoe that offers resistance against chip build-up as well as a magnesium upper guard. The DCS372KA includes: circular saw, (2)18-Volt XRP Ni-Cd battery packs, 1 hour charger, 5-1/2 in. Carbide-tipped metal cutting blade and kit box.
- Powerful 400 MWO, 3700 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- 5-1/2 in. 30T carbide tipped metal cutting blade quickly and cleanly cuts a variety of metallic construction materials
- Multi-coated sight-line window provides maximum abrasion resistance for a clear view of the material
- High strength steel shoe offers durability and resistance against chip build up
- 2.2 Amp hour batteries
- Includes kit box
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs