The DEWALT 1/2 in. Impact Wrench features a powerful motor that can generate up to 2,600 impacts per minute. Its 300 ft. lb. maximum torque allows this wrench to perform a wide range of heavy-duty fastening and unfastening jobs. Other features include a magnesium gear case and an all-metal transmission for extended durability.
- Generates up to 2,600 impacts per minute
- 300 ft. lb. maximum torque for a wide range of heavy duty fastening applications
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Forward and reverse rocker switch design for easy switching
- 18-volt nickel cadmium battery and charger included
- Other batteries and chargers sold separately, this tool works with these batteries (DC9096, DC9180) and chargers (DCB103, DW9117, DC9310, DC9319, DC9320, DC012)