Dewalt’s popular DC901KL has earned a reputation as one of the most powerful, versatile and toughest cordless drills ever made. Specifically designed to meet the demands of professional contractors, it can handle virtually any hole-drilling, screw-driving job. The DC901KL is driven by a 36-volt lithium-ion battery, which produces an astonishing 750 unit watts out of raw power. The three-speed, variable-speed motor lets you choose the ideal speed for the job at hand. And when you need to drill through concrete, stone, brick and other masonry materials, simply switch to the hammer-drill mode. The DC901KL uses both bit rotation and concussive blows to blast through the hardest, most abrasive materials. The tool delivers 0-6,800 blows per m-inch (BPM) on low, 0-20,400 BPM on medium, and an impressive 0-27,200 BPM on high. Other features include: a -1/2 -inch self-tightening chuck that automatically tightens throughout operation to eliminate bit slippage, 22 slip-clutch settings for precise screw driving, all-metal transmission for smooth and reliable power transfer, 360-degree rotating side handle, and anti-slip comfort grip. So, whether you’re power-driving fat lag screws through a deck ledger board, or blasting holes into a poured-concrete foundation, this tool won’t let you down.The DC901KL 36-volt Cordless Hammerdrill/Drill-Driver comes with two 36-volt lithium-ion batteries, one-hour charger, adjustable side handle, and storage case.
- Dewalt built high power, high efficiency motor delivers 750 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Dewalt exclusive lithium ion cells offer long battery life and durability: 2,000 recharges
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the speed to the application for optimal performance
- Heavy-duty 1/2 in. self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- Enhanced durability and reliability to withstand the jobsite environment and the most demanding applications
- Anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control
- Other batteries and chargers sold separately, this tool works with these batteries (DC9360) and chargers (DC9000)