These double-hinged Compound Pliers from DEWALT amplify the amount of force generated from squeezing the handles, resulting in significantly more gripping and cutting power over conventional pliers. The handles are outfitted with bi-material grips for exceptional control and comfort, resulting in precise maneuverability and minimal fatigue.
- Supplies significantly more cutting and gripping power over standard pliers
- Outfitted with bi-material handles for strong grip and comfort
- Fashioned with an aggressive crosshatch tooth design for enhanced gripping
- Constructed with chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability
- Equipped with induction-hardened blades for exceptional cutting performance
- Locking mechanism keeps pliers clamped when not in use