DRIcore is the first and most important step towards creating a new living space as warm and comfortable as any other space in your home. DRIcore is the one-step engineered sub floor solution that is specifically designed for basements. The raised moisture barrier covers cold, damp concrete to protect, insulate and cushion your finished floors. Concrete continually releases moisture. DRIcore sub floor panels have been designed with air gap technology to keep basement floors dry, comfortable and cozy throughout the entire year. The air gap encourages constant air flow and evaporation of surface moisture emitted from your basement concrete floor. You will be warm and dry in your new basement space with finished floors that are up to 3.2C warmer. DRIcore sub floor ensures a healthy environment for you and your family by limiting moisture that can lead to mold. DRIcore sub floor panels are strong enough to take up to 4,000 lbs. per sq. ft. That means you can have a fantastic recreation room for the kids, home gym, games room or perhaps the home theatre of your dreams. Add your favorites finished floor think carpet, laminate, engineered hardwood, tile or vinyl.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Dricore is smart - promotes good indoor air quality by allowing your concrete to breathe which in turn reduces the potential for mold and that basement smell
- Dricore is smart - keeps your family warm and dry, while protecting furniture, flooring and electronics from basement moisture
- Dricore is easy - a typical 500 sq. ft. basement installs in an afternoon
- Dricore is easy - provides an easy ready to use surface to add your favorite finished floor
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project