Things to Know before you start. “ENTER" Button will be pushed after everything you do. There is two parts to programming this timer. 1st is the setup( just entering the date, time, daylight savings time, and where you live reference the sun. These are known as CAL, CLOCK, DST, and ZONE. The 2nd part is the ON/OFF times to program. Most people only use P1 for everyday of the week with one on time and one off time. Ignore P2,and the rest of the programs.
Use a tooth pick and press the reset button for four seconds or until “RESET “appears in the screen.
1. Push the SETUP button one time. CAL will appear, Push ENTER. Use + to get to 2016 and push ENTER. Use + to March(for example)push ENTER. Use + to the day, push ENTER.
2. CLOCK will appear. Push enter. Use - /+ to set the hour (PM?AM correct) push ENTER. +/- to set minutes. Push ENTER.
3. DST will appear. Push ENTER. It already says ON so push ENTER (unless you live in AZ then set to OFF)
4. ZONE will appear. Push ENTER. (depending on where you live) Choose Sout,Nort,or Cent. Push ENTER. Push ENTER 4 more times. ( this is for the dawn and dusk times) When SAVE appears push enter and you are done with the setup phase. YEAH!!!
5. Now, Push the setup button TWO times.
6. P1 will appear. Push ENTER three times. Dawn will appear. Use the + and go to Dusk. Push ENTER. PRO6 off will appear with all the days of the week. Push ENTER. Dawn will appear (if dawn is what you want for the off time push enter, if not push + to go to TIME and enter a time. Be sure to push enter after hour and minute. )
7. P2 will appear but we don’t carry about P2. Push the AUTO button (in the middle on the top) and you are done!!!!
Thing to play with. When in the First setup stage try pushing the + and – and scroll through the CAL, CLOCK, DST AND ZONE AND BACK TO CAL. This is how you get to the one part if it needs changing (like the clock). Now in the Programming the on/off times when it says P1 push the +and – and scroll through the programs. This is how we make sure no other program is overlapping. If you find an overlapping one push enter, then +(when it says SET) to DEL(delete) then push enter.