Powerful and easy to use, the Delta 12-1/2 in. Midi-Lathe Variable Speed Wood Lathe has a 1 HP motor with 1725 RPM and electronic variable speed to tackle a wide range of applications with ease. The patented belt tensioning system allows easy and quick speed changes and sets the belt at the correct tension for maximum power transfer and longer tool life. For fluting and other decorative applications, the indexing pin locks the head stock spindle in 24 different locations and with forward and reverse functioning, you get the superior finish your job demands. Extremely durable and stable with cast-iron construction, this heavy-duty lathe will provide years of reliable and accurate use.
- Powerful 1 HP max, 1725 RPM motor handles a wide range of applications
- Large 12-1/2 in. swing capacity
- Electronic variable speed with three pulley speed ranges provides the required speeds needed to turn a project without changing belt position
- Forward and reversing function for a superior finish with a simple flip of the switch
- Over headstock on/off switch for easy access
- Includes: 6 in. and 10 in. Tool Rest, Spur Center, Chrome 3 in. Face Plate, Tool Rest Base, Knockout Bar, Live Center and Wrenches
- 5-year warranty on parts and labor