The 426 cut-off wheel is reinforced with fiberglass for increased durability and used for cutting metal including hardened steel. Cut-off wheels make it easy to cut bolts or screws or make slots in rusted or stripped bolts and screws for removal with a screwdriver. Ideal for cutting, grooving and trimming all kinds of metal. May also be used on other materials-including thin wood, plastics and ceramics.
- For slicing and cutting metal, including hardened steel
- Great for cutting rusted or stripped bolts and screws
- Reinforced with fiberglass for increased durability
- 1-1/4 in. Size allows for more cuts
- "Click here to connect to the worldâs most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect, and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join NowÂ "