Simplify your grout-extraction chores with this 1/16 in. Carbide Grout Removal Bit. When used in conjunction with the separately sold Dremel Grout Removal Attachment (model 568), it precisely pulverizes old grout behind the power of a rotary tool. When the grout bordering your wall or floor tile runs its course or becomes permanently soiled, let this heavy-duty carbide bit remove it with ease.
- A high speed cutter with a 1/8 in. steel shank
- Carbide-grit tip provides extra bite to blast through hardened grout
- Ideal for removing grout to replace broken, marred or worn tiles
- Not intended for use above 18,000 RPM
- For ease of operation, use with Dremel grout removal attachment (model 568)
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down